Friday, July 13, 2012

the first post, no oven yet

Hello! Just had the sudden thought of starting a baking blog after browsing through the other baking blogs. I am so happy that there are so many people out there blogging about their baking experience and sharing with other so generously. A pity to admit that I will not be able to do what they have been doing, since I am still a new baker who has very little experience, thus I am not able to share my experience with others yet. Currently I am still picking up skills and experimenting out different techniques. Hope that in the near future I would be able to bake as well as the others too!

The main aim of creating this blog is to blog about food! Gonna share the food that I have baked, cooked, and... Anything!

Curious about my baking experience? So far I have baked...
Pineapple tarts
Peanut cookies
Oatmeal cookies
Butter cookies
Durian/Custard puffs
Apple streusal cake
Victoria sponge cake
Carrot and banana cake
Japanese cheesecake

And of course, will be adding more to the list!

Stay tuned for my next update, which would be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment